- 3 potatoes, cooked
- 1 carrot, grated
- 10 beans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup peas, fresh or frozen
- 3 green chillies or to taste
- 1" fresh ginger root, minced
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- few coriander leaves, finely chopped
- oil for shallow fry or deep fry
- 2 eggs, white portion only
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
Mixed vegetable cutlet
- Steam cook the vegetables, drain the water and keep
- Peel the potato and mash and keep aside.
- Heat a pan with 1/2 tbsp oil.
- Add chopped onions and saute till they become
- Add chopped green chilles, minced ginger, amchur powder
- Saut till the raw smell disappears.
- Now add the mashed potatoes and cooked vegetables.
- Saute till the moist is completely lost.
- At this time add coriander leaves.
- Remove fro heat and allow it to cool for sometime.
- Then make a lemon size balls and keep aside.
- Flatten this into your favourite shape.
- Dip into beaten egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Do the same for the remaining mixture and keep
- Heat a pan with oil and shallow fry or deep fry the
cutlets on both sides till they turn golden brown.
- Remove and drain the oil. Mixed vegetable cutlet is
ready to serve.
- Serve hot your easy and tasty vegetable cutlet with
sauce or ketchup.
prep time: 15 mins
cooking time: 10-15mins
serves: not applicable