curry (kodi guddu
tomato curry/muttai thakkali
(South indian egg
Tomato egg curry
- 4 boiled eggs (kodi guddu/muttai)
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- coriander leaves for garnishing
Egg curry with tomato
- Heat a pan with oil and add mustard seeds.
- When they start to pop add chopped onions and saute
till they turn into transparent.
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt and saute till they become
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder
and saute for a while.
- Add boiled eggs (kodi guddu/muttai) and mix well.
- Finally adjust salt and garnish with coriander
- Serve hot your tomato egg curry with sambar rice, Biryani, etc...
prep time:10 mins
cooking time: 10-15 mins