Punugulu or paniayram
indian snack recipe)
- 1 cup idly batter
- 1 onion finelly chopped
- 2 green chillies or to taste (chopped)
- few curry leaves (roughly chopped)
- few coriander leaves (roughly chopped)
- oil for deep fry
- Mix all the chopped ingredients with idly batter.
- Now heat a deep pan with oil.
- Drop a tablespoon full of batter into the hot oil.
- Deep fry till they turn into golden brown colour.
- Remove from heat and drain excess of oil.
- Your punugulu (paniyaram) is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with your favourite Chutney.
prep time: 10 mins
cooking time: 10-15mins
serves: not applicable