- 3 cups wheat flour
- 3/4 cup water or required quantity
- pinch of salt
- oil for frying
- Mix the flour, salt with required quantity of water in
a mixing bowl.
- Mix till the dough become smooth,soft and stiff.
- Cover the dough for 30 mins and keep restly.
- Then divide the dough into small lemon size balls.
- Now take one ball and roll it in a flat surface to form
a round shape.
- Heat a kadai(deep pan) with oil.
- Now slowly leave the rolled poori in hot oil.
- Deep fry untill the poori turn into golden brown on
- Remove from flame and drain the oil completely.
- Serve hot with aloo subji.
Prep.time: 40 mins
cooking time: <5 mins/poori