- 200g mushrooms
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/4 cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder or to taste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1" cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- 2 cardamom pods
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- coriander leaves for garnishing
- Wash, slice the mushrooms and keep aside.
- Heat a pan with 1/4 tbsp of oil and add the sliced
- Saute till they turn into transperent.
- Remove from flame and allow it to cool for some time.
Then make a paste.
- Now heat a pan with remaining oil.
- Add cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon and saute for a
- The add the onion paste and saute for 3-5 mins.
- Add tomato puree and saute for 3 mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell
disappears or till the oil separates from the mixture.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric
powder, garam masala and saute for a min.
- Now add sliced mushrooms, little quantity of water and
required quantity of salt.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low flame till the
mushrooms become tender.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot
with Roti, paratha, rice, etc...
prep & cooking time: 20-30 mins