(South indian vegetable
stir fry recipe)
Banana stir fry
- 2 banana's
- 1 tsp chilli powder or to taste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp tamarind pulp
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp of oil
- Peel the outer layer of the skin and cut into thin
slices and keep aside.
- Take a pan and heat with oil and add the sliced banana
- Stir well and add all the remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low flame till the banana pieces become
- Remove from flame and now your easy and tasty banana
stir fry is ready to serve.
- Serve with sambar rice, rasam rice, curd rice,
prep time&cooking time: 15-30